Children’s Ministry Director
Excelsior Covenant Church
Location: Excelsior, MN
Position type: Full-time
This is a full-time position for the coordination and leadership of ministry to children and families (Birth-6th Grade). The Children’s Ministry Director (CMD) is responsible for the development and implementation of the vision and strategy for Children’s Ministry programs. It is desirable (but not required) that the CMD be a credentialed pastor with the Evangelical Covenant Church. The CMD serves under the coaching and supervision of the Senior Pastor.
In the attached documents, you will find the following material:
- General Information about ECC
- Children’s Ministry Director Job Description
- ECC Ministry Staff Documents packet
In applying for this position, please include:
- Cover letter stating your reason(s) for applying for this position
- Résumé, including a comprehensive list of past/current ministry experience
- List of five (5) character references with contact info (no relatives, please)
- Brief narrative (no longer than two pages) of your faith story
Please return the above documents by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or by mail to: CMD Search Committee Excelsior Covenant Church
19955 Excelsior Boulevard Excelsior, MN 55331
Submissions must be received no later than April 1, 2018.
Interviews may be scheduled any time upon receipt of resumes.
All applicants shall agree to the completion of a Background Check prior to an interview.
Job Description: ECC Children's Ministry Director Job Description 010118
Contact: Eric Sparrman