Who Should Attend:
Church Pastors, Treasurers, Church Leadership and Staff
Attendees will learn:
- How healthy and missional churches manage their finances
- How to structure your budget to make key ministry decisions
- The latest tax regulations for ministers
- Best practices to communicate the financial reports to leadership and congregation
- How to use and interpret financial dashboards
- How to assess whether your facility is a tool for effective ministry
- Why capital fundraising is good for your church
Topics to be covered:
- What is the Big Deal With My Church’s Financial Statements and Reporting
- Aligning Your Budget to Your Ministry Plans
- Ministerial Compensation and Taxation
- Fraud Risk Assessment and Prevention
- Intro to Real Estate Services
- Why Church Buildings Matter
- Capital Fundraising
Please note: Attendees will receive their church’s financial dash board and an assessment of their internal controls if they register at least 3 weeks prior to the event (need to provide the last 3 years of financial statements).
To register: Please contact Cheryl Theilen, Director of Administration, Northwest Conference, 612-721-4893 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
For Questions: Please contact Peter A. Hedstrom, EVP/CFO, National Covenant Properties, 773-442-6582 or email@example.com.
Hosted by: Northwest Conference » Start & Strengthen Churches » National Covenant Properties
As we partner together in ministry, NCP is very excited to offer this training as another tool and resource for you and your team as you continue to make a difference in your local community in the Northwest Conference.